November 22, 2009

Letting Up Despite Great Faults - S/T (2009)


“Bashfully bittersweet shoegaze from Los Angeles that wear their hearts on every inch of their body…the sort of dreamy indie pop that boys want to make and girls want to fall in love with with synths that ooze romance, guitar lines straight out of New Order’s Power, Corruption & Lies and vocals that provide as much warmth as a bearskin rug by an open fire.”

Aight, I guess I'll be the one to take this blogs post virginity. I most likely will not be making clever comments/comparisons/reviews and such in my future posts here, I'm just not that creative and I cbf. I will however (hopefully) be delivering some quality music you may not have heard before.

So I found these guys a couple days ago and I really been digging them. Think Radio Dept + M83.

Get (sorry for the shitty AAC)

3 comments:

wtfyf said...

Welcome aboard!

Frequencity said...

I like this lots.

yoyobadass said...

this is great!